- The diabetic patients have slower rate of revascularization.
- The abluminal coating of Abluminus helps in faster re-endothelialization.
- Less systemic exposure
- Enhances drug delivery to address disease area
Abluminal Surface Coating
- The formation of Film when DES+ is inflated.
- Formation of film is due to the coating of both the parts of the stent and the balloon.
- A thin film gets apposed to the vessel wall which can range from seconds to minutes.
- The film which is elastic in nature addresses the diffuse disease in diabetic patients
envisolution technology is a highly effective drug delivery technology with a target specific coating abluminal configuration on stent and parts of balloon. It also uses biodegradable polymer to achieve longer drug release.
Abluminal surface coating
Abluminal surface coating on balloon & stent system for faster re-endothelialization
Direction Drug Release
Lesser Systemic Dose
High Performance Delivery System
Unique coating of system allows for better drug distribution in the vessel wall
Biodegradable Polymer Matrix
Highly biocompatible matrix of bio-degradable polymers for sustained drug release
Lactide and glycolide family of biodegradable polymer
Cobalt Chromium Alloy L605
80 μ (hinge) – 120 μ (strut)
Less than 5%
Less than 1% (zero foreshortening design)
Rapid exchange (Rx) stent delivery system
Rated Burst Pressure
Interested in these products?
Contact us to find out more